When a gift is unexpected, and then it is opened, the world, for a moment, shines brighter.
has nominated fourwindowspress for the Liebster Blog Award. What makes this special is that Slowmoto’s site has photographs that are wonderful and worthy of a blog all by themselves, often acting as a metaphor to explore some aspect of life, but what makes the blog even more exciting is the poetry/wisdom printed below each photograph. There are many who try to be profound, but sometimes someone is profound because that is the way they are. This makes their truths images that burn into our minds. To be nominated by Slowmoto is an honor indeed.
This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Liebster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. Ethel and I are following Slowmoto’s lead as we write a post about it and pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
We would like to nominate the following blogs: